Mental Health Treatment Services
FCS offers a full continuum of mental health services to individuals and families of all ages:
- For adults who are in need of brief outpatient services or long term treatment for a serious mental illness
- For adolescents who are facing the challenges of transitioning into adulthood
- For children who may need extra assistance due to stress at home, school, or elsewhere
- For couples and families who could use some help with their relationships or parenting skills
FCS offers a variety of services for individuals, groups and families consisting of assessments, testing, evaluations, and psychiatric services, as well as individual, family and group therapy.
FCS professionals will assist you to find the best program for you after your first appointment.
Mental Health Treatment Services include:
- Assessment and Diagnosis
- Individual Counseling
- Family and Group Counseling
- Psychiatric Medication Consultation and Monitoring
- Supported Employment
- Case Management and Outreach Services
- Emergency and Crisis Response Services – 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year—we are here to help.
The relationship between you and your counselor is critical to your success. Finding the right counselor for you and building that relationship is part of the counseling process. Together, you and your counselor will discuss your concerns and will establish treatment goals and a plan to meet those goals.
Because most counseling is fairly brief, you will also decide when counseling will end. Rest assured, you can always return for additional assistance if concerns resurface or new ones arise.